Frequently asked Questions
|How often are Math questions posted?||One math question is posted everyday.|
|How do I access today’s math question?||Today’s math question can be accessed in any of the following 2 ways:|
“Home” page -> Click on the image of “Today’s Question”
Menu “DAILY CHALLENGE” -> Click on the first Daily Math Question link
|I do not see the answer to the daily question posted today. How do I get to know the answer?||The answer to the daily question is posted on the very next day. You can view the answer in the following way:|
1. “Home” page -> Click on “View answer to yesterday’s question” button -> “Question” page
2. “Question” page -> Click on the blue link “Click here to see the solution” link
|How do I view previous Math questions?||You can see previous questions by clicking on the menu “DAILY CHALLENGE”. This shows a list of all previous questions and their answers in descending chronological order.|
|Are Daily Math questions and Math Quizzes the same?||No, they are different. Daily math questions are posted every day and their answers are given the very next day. Math Quizzes, however, are posted once a month.|
|How do I access Math Quizzes?||Math quizzes can be accessed from using any of the 2 following ways:|
“Home” page – Click on “View Monthly Quiz” button
Menu “QUIZZES” -> “Quizzes” page showing a list of Math quizzes
|Are Math quizzes timed?||Yes, Math quizzes are timed whereas daily math questions are not|
|Do all quizzes have same number of questions?||No|
|Do I need to create a user account to access Daily Math questions?||No, you can access them without creating a user account.|
|Do I need to create a user account to access Math quizzes?||Yes, you need to create an user account in order to access Math quizzes.|
|How do I create an user account?||1. Go to the “Quizzes” page from “Home” page or by clicking on the menu “QUIZZES”.|
2. You will see “Login to Enroll” button. Click that.
3. You will see user “Login” and “Register” pages.
4. On “Register” page, click on “Register an Account” button. Then enter username and email and click “Register” button.
5. You will receive a “Login Details” email shortly. This email contains a link (url) to help setup your password. Click on that link (url).
6. You will see a “New password” page. Create a new password for your account. Keep this password safely and do not share it with others. You will use this password every time you log into Daily Math Pro website.
7. Now, click on “Login”. This will take you to “Login” page.
8. Enter your username or email and the password you created and click “Log In” button.
9. You will see the Monthly Quiz now.
10. Simply scroll down and click on Quiz link. Now, you will see “Start Quiz” button. Click that button to start the quiz
|How do I take a Math Quiz?||1. Follow all the steps (mentioned above) to create an user account.|
2. Go to the “Quizzes” page from “Home” page or by clicking on the menu “QUIZZES”.
3. You will see “Login to Enroll” button. Click that.
4. You will see user “Login” and “Register” pages.
5. On “Login” page, enter username or email and your password. Then, click on “Log In” button.
6. You will see the Monthly Quiz now.
7. Simply scroll down and click on Quiz link. Now, you will see “Start Quiz” button. Click that button to start the quiz.
|During the Quiz, can I skip questions?||Yes, you can skip questions and come back to them later on while taking the quiz.|
|I created a new user account but when I try to log in using that account credentials, I see a blank screen. What should I do?||1. If you have provided username/email and password correctly, are trying to log in and then see a blank screen, simply copy the link (url) from the browser.|
2. Close that (old) browser session.
3. Launch a new browser session. Paste the link (copied earlier in step-1) and hit enter.
4. You should now be able to view the content (whether daily math questions or monthly quizzes)
|How does my score get submitted to Leaderboard?||At the end of the quiz, you get an option to send your score to leaderboard. Simply click on the “Send” button.|
For any further questions, you can write to us at email@example.com